Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Time lost (the date is set)

Has this been a long time coming, or am I just the wrong man running Who would have thought this would occur, I should have known from the time I met "her" The past is there, the time is lost I never believed my mistakes would endure this cost Where did I go wrong, did I even go right, is it even worth sticking around and worth the fight The date is set its not long from now, I don’t care when I just care about how I don't care about "him" I don’t care about them I just want to know why I have to endure again Trust is given and trust is taken away but when there is no trust when all there is nothing else to say I thought "I" was different I thought it "work" now come to find out it was nothing but hurt. Where can I begin, where will it end so many questions there is no way I can win But is it a game, is it a lie, is this a place where I should even try The past is lost, long forgotten, in that case why am here feeling so downtrodden I must let go but it’s not time, I will fight to the end, to get what is "mine" It’s the end of an era, who would of knew over a year from now I must begin anew Sixteen lines it takes to share this thought, but after these words "it" will never stop The time is lost the date is set, please oh please don’t make me do something I will regret I will shut down but I won’t remain silent, I will now emerge from my place of hiding......

No comments:

Post a Comment