Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Plan

Nail scared hands Blood-soaked sand Will we ever understand God's only plan 2000 last 2000 past From the beginning to the end The Alpha and Omega will descend This life transformed A Life that's reborn A life born into a shadowless world Only to end his reign in another shadowless world I have lost faith and failed to believe Then I see a hand rising holding the keys Then I see a head, body, legs, and feet The sign of all this brings you to my knees As He ascends higher and higher He gives me a look that sets my soul a fire As the last glimpse of His glory passes my eye My entire life flashes by Nail scared hands Blood-soaked sand Will we understand God's only plan Now that I've seen it with my own two eyes I can escape from a world full of lies I will never look up to another man Now that I've seen God's ultimate plan

No comments:

Post a Comment