Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Poetic Justice

This feeling rushing through my veins, it feels like im going insane, What I'm faced with is an insatiable urge to splurge on those so they can get exactly what they deserve. Or is it I that it is getting what he deserves, in the end does it really matter, is it just a sense of unparalleled perception of ones one self worth, can we, you or I see beyond that hurt to a higher sense complacence Or is it just the lack of patience, the lack of time, the lack of direction, the lack of anything that lead you to respecting others, yourself or all Is this what they meant by "the pride before the fall" or should I say the thing that lays in front of us all Am I, us, we getting what is coming to us. Do we stare in the face of trials and run, or do we hit on 17 and bust Like the man who dies in the same manner he has killed, or a rich man dying because of his money Is it poetic justice, or just plain Irony?

No comments:

Post a Comment