Wednesday, October 27, 2010

End Game

You only notice me when I'm on, I wonder if you will even know when I'm gone You were the one on my mind, caused me to stay on my grind learn how to shine Now that I'm gone, long forgotten in the past, I have one request to present to you out of my heart I ask Don't let these final words fall on deaf ears, let these words resonate your heart, pierce your soul and shock your fear From beginning to end, start to finish I've been in it, of it, behind it and loved it One the last breath passes from these lips, gone from big gulps to small sips A hint of a former life should return to show how much you, we, all truly don't know Now it’s too late, or it I forget. I've met my fate this is it Learn from the mistakes and don't end up the same. It would be a shame if all this ended up a charade, or even a false parade Oh yeah I forgot... just one last thought

No comments:

Post a Comment