Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I had a dream

One night as I laid in bed, contemplating on the days ahead Thoughts of the beginning and the future fills my head I begin to dream of a world where war fills sky Where people get ahead just from their lies A world where reality really isn't "real" Where man's creations have the power to kill A land where people are judged for things that they cannot change Where they are persecuted, prosecuted and killed for the same A society where there is more profitable to keep people sick, then to make them well Where its more acceptable to give up freedom for the seclusion of a cell A place where the drug trade is the most profitable industry Where more people have been killed for their own personal ministry A society where trust is a word with very little meaning Where those entrusted with this word are considered heathens A world where history is a repetitive notion Where we haven't learned to follow this devotion A world where a nation fights for a word in places that it doesn't exist Where more people will die until they realize this It wasn't till then I realized it wasn't a dream, it was a nightmare Then I woke up and realized it wasn't a nightmare because I was already there

No comments:

Post a Comment